- Shortlist and select candidates based on requirements
- Work with head recruiter who fronts client’s representatives
- Provide post-placement follow up with candidates to gather feedback, and if need be, a replacement candidate.
- Work with head recruiter on business strategies and execution plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- People-person who excels in own work, willing to develop junior colleagues, and grow with the business
- Energetic and passionate
- New start up; be part of the pioneer team led by 2 experienced recruiters
- Singapore-based, Asia-focused
Interested candidates are invited to apply with your resume directly via the job portal.
*Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
Ng Jing Ting
Registration Number: R1986360
EA License Number: 19C9782 (Cultivar Asia Pte Ltd)