Our Client is an accounting firm serving both local and multinational companies in Singapore. The company is hiring due to business expansion.
· Responsible to handle full sets of accounts for Clients
· Maintenance of proper accounting records and filing system.
· Prepare GST reports
· Assist in management reporting, closing of month end account and annual audit.
· Any other tasks as directed by the Accounts Manager
- Minimum Polytechnic Diploma or professional certification in Finance, Accountancy, or related discipline
- At least 1 year of Accounting experience handling full sets of accounts
- Possess strong initiative, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed and motivated individuals who are meticulous, have an eye for detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
– Work at Woodlands
– 5 Day Work Week
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.