Our client is a regional logistics service provider with presence in major cities in Asia Pacific. Due to expansion, they are recruiting an Assistant HR Manager, who reports to the HR Manager, to cope with the increased headcount.
- Review HR and performance management policies
- Plan and implement the annual performance management
- Handle recruitment and job evaluation process
- Ensure proper administration of HR processes
- Preferably Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management of equivalent.
- About 3-5 years of experience as an HR Senior Executive/Junior Management role
- Able to work well with people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight timeline
- Opportunity to be promoted to full HR Manager upon meeting of KPI
- Salary negotiable
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA License Number: 19C9782
EA Personnel Number: R1101820 (ANG Kong Way)