Established in Singapore, our client is a leading corporate training provider. Due to expansion, they are in sourcing a sales team. The Senior Sales Executive/Manager candidate must have at least 3 years in Sales function to achieve company’s revenue goal.
- Achieving targeted sales result through systematic activities
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with customers
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Perform needs analysis of prospective clients
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience preferably in education/training setting
- Socially adept and good with numbers
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the training industry and different type of grant and funding.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Walking distance from MRT Station
- Cosy Grade-A office premise
- 5 days work (Mon to Friday)
- Basic + Commission
Interested candidates are invited to apply with your resume directly via the job portal.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.