Our client is a local healthcare services company gearing towards IPO in the near future. The role of the CFO covers strategic planing and running of all financial activities of the company, including planning, budgeting, forecasting, and governance. He/she is also required to be fully experienced in pre-listing and actual IPO, as well as maintaining investor relations.
As the c-suite personnel of the company, the candidate must posses strong analytical and communication skills, apart from financial skillsets required of a fast-growing company.
- Analyze financial information and provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and Senior Management team
- Prepare and present periodic financial forecast and results to the board of directors and senior management team
- Provide leadership and management to the members of the Finance Department
- Provide commercial insight and judgement across departments
- Establish and develop relations with all internal and external parties and stakeholders
- Periodically review and implement operation procedures
- Preparation for the shareholder meetings and board of directors meetings
- Managing the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX)’s compliance matters including preparation of announcement drafts
- Liaise with the company’s lawyer for various company’s plans
- Manages tax compliance matters such as filing GST and corporate income tax returns
- Work with the company’s auditor and implement measures for better internal control
- Other matters involving accounting, treasury and taxation matters of the company
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field
- Masters Degree qualification in any field will be advantageous
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Senior Finance Manager/Director
- Must have prior experience in IPO listing process and management of an SGX listed company
- Minimum 10 years similar experience with strong group consolidation and cash flow management exposure
- Remuneration budget $104K – $180,000 depending on experience
- Healthcare services company
Interested candidates are invited to apply with your resume, stating your past job experience, last drawn and expected salary.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.