Customer Service Executive
Our client is a leading Financial Technology company that delivers premium service to over 10,000 clients which include multi-nationals and fortune 500 companies, in over 110 countries.
Ideal candidate should be willing to travel about the country to provide on-site processing, and possess strong work ethics and customer service orientation. You should be comfortable being the main touchpoint between the company and client and build strong and professional relationship with representatives of the client.
- Responsible to handle customers inquiries and feedback
- Provide on-site document collection and processing duties at client’s office
- Ensure documentation is in order before submission back to head office
- Provide strong Customer Service as per company’s standard
- Other related ad hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma in relevant disciplines
- IT savvy, good with Excel and Word
- Independent and rational decision making.
- Independent and enjoying serving customers
- Singaporean only
- 5 day work week
- 95% based in Singapore (may need to travel to Kuala Lumpur or Bangkok’s office once-twice a year)
- Office near Bugis MRT
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA License 19C9782 (Cultivar Asia Pte Ltd)
Employment Agency Personal : R1101820 (Ang Kong Way)