Our client is a regional System Integrator (SI) that specializes in providing bespoke IT solutions for businesses. It prides itself as being proactive consultants that propose practical and cost-effective IT solutions that help clients increase revenue and productivity.
The ideal candidate should be open to working in a fast-paced environment, with a continuous learning and mentoring culture. The Singapore office serves as a headquarter, while their offices in Malaysia serves the growing demand for IT services.
The Desktop Support Technicians are primarily responsible for fixing and maintaining client’s desktop computing environments. They also provide remote assistance through the telephone and Internet to guide end- users who need to troubleshoot their computers. Common duties of desktop support technicians include setting up accounts, repairing or replacing faulty hardware, and assist in infrastructure issues.
- Install and configure new PC hardware and software on desktops, laptops and peripherals such as phones, printers, external drives and other related hardware
- Perform profile migrations for Windows PCs and Laptops
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve Microsoft Windows hardware and software issues
- Perform basic computer wired and wireless network troubleshooting
- Identify, prioritise and, if required, escalate or redirect end-users’ service requests
- Provide technical support via phone, email and remote software
- Act as a liaison between users and Level 2 support/ Third-Party Vendor during problem escalation
- Coordinate warranty service where applicable
- Advise end-users regarding the product’s proper use and address specific user issues
- Follow up with end-users to ensure issues have been resolved
- Provide support on documentation including procedural documentation
- Provide technical assistance to system infrastructures when necessary
- Perform health checks and monitor availability and functionality of the systems
- Track and maintain clients’ computer equipment inventories
- Maintain proficiency in PC technical fields of expertise
- Typically, 0-2 years of experience/familiar with and troubleshooting the following technologies – Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, various Network and Desktop Printers brands, TCP/IP networking, Wireless Networking and Basic Microsoft Server administration
- Good interpersonal skills, able to interact well with co-workers and end-users.
- To provide the highest quality services incorporating best standards and practice and work to continually improve standards
- To perform duties not specifically identified in the job description but which are in line with the general responsibilities of the post
- Able to work 44-hour week, 11-hour rostered shift
- Training will be provided
- Work at Central Singapore (Bishan)
- Salary range from $1800 – 2400 negotiable
- Good career progression opportunity in a fast-growing company
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA License Number: 19C9782
EA Personnel Number: R1101820 (ANG Kong Way)