Our client operates an exquisite halal Thai restaurant located in the heart of CBD area. Due to expansion, it is hiring Kitchen staff to cope with increased demand. Ideal candidate should possess strong passion for culinary and enjoys working in a fun and cosy work environment.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation and cutting of the basic ingredients needed base on company’s SOP.
- Maintaining the cleanliness in the kitchen.
- Assist in basic food preparation and cooking.
- Others duty assign by chefs
- No minimum education requirement
- F&B related certification will be considered
- Prior experience in Thai cuisine will be advantageous
- Energetic and able to multitask
- Passionate about food
- Near Orchard MRT
- Friendly working environment
- Working meal provided
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA License Number: 19C9782
EA Personnel Number: R1101820 (ANG Kong Way)