Our client is a local collectible toy manufacturer with presence in Asia Pacific region located near Tai Seng Station. We are currently in search of graphic designers with a keen sense of visual storytelling. Reporting to the creative director, you will take ownership of designing events, social media campaigns, collectible toys and lifestyle brand assets.
- Organised & meticulous
- A good communicator
- A strong sense of graphic design fundamentals (layouts, typography, colours, form & composition)
- A strong sense of aesthetics and design
- Excellent proficiency with the Adobe Design software
- The hunger to thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- A passion for toys and pop culture
- A good visual storyteller
- Advantageous if you’re able to do motion graphics in Aftereffects
- Flexi work hours
- 5-day work week
- Fun working environment
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA License Number: 19C9782
EA Personnel Number: R1101820 (ANG Kong Way)