Our client is a global consulting firm, and the preferred technology and business advisor for some of the world’s leading Fortune 500 brands. It offers services such as Strategic IT Planning, Agile Enablement and Business Process Engineering, and specialize in building Adaptable Back-End systems such as Order Management, Inventory and eCommerce.
This position is based in San Francisco, US. Attractive package includes to be offered to the right candidate.
- Develop code using latest java and spring technologies
- Solve technical problems using cutting edge technologies and best practices.
- Should able to propose different ways to solve the same problem and showcase why one option is better than other.
- Ensure all aspects of the technical design are correctly incorporated
- Contribute technical expertise to all projects as required
- Contribute in research and implementing POC’s as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of Java/J2EE development experience
- Java-Micro Services – Java 8/9, Spring Boot, some messaging background preferably Kafka.
- AngularJS/React, CSS3, HTML5, Responsive web Design experience is a must
- Proficient experience with SOA, Rest Services and Spring, Spring Batch, Spring boot
- Embody passion for new technology and open source and a believer in continuous improvement of skills
- Experienced in GIT, SVN or other distributed version control system
- Deep understanding & experience in Java, design concepts, patterns and coding standards
- Independent thinker that can identify problems and provide creative solutions
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry or other Cloud platform like Azure is a plus.
- Experience in NO SQL technologies like Cassandra would be a plus
- Good communicator and team player
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) in Computer Science, Information systems, Engineering, Computer applications or related field
- Salary range USD135K to 150K
- Location at San Francisco, US
Interested candidates are invited to apply with your resume directly via the job portal.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA License Number: 19C9782
EA Personnel Number: R1101820 (ANG Kong Way)