You will be hands-on with empowering collectors across the globe through design and technology. You will have the opportunity to work across both online and offline products to create delightful and meaningful experiences for collectors around the world. You are responsible for building the next-generation web and native applications for our collectibles platform and other products in our ecosystem.
- Implement new user-facing features in the products, which have a huge amount of present value everyday
- Build fast and easy-to-use experiences for native mobile apps with React Native for devices of all sizes
- Optimize apps to maximize speed and scale
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex mobile applications, speed development efficiency up and improve code quality
- Learn new trends and implement them within the ecosystem
- Be a leader and mentor challenge, grow and mentor designers and foster a strong spirit of collaboration and excellence
- Participating in key internal meetings including weekly status updates and planning sessions
- 2 – 3 years in mobile app development (e-commerce is definitely a plus)
- Fluent in responsive design, native mobile/tablet design
- Degree in computer science or other relevant fields
- Excellent communication skills to provide a clear rationale for implementation concepts and how they align to project goal
- Have a passion for building beautiful interfaces and user experiences that spark joy
- Be able to communicate tiny pieces of code we can understand at a glance
- Know TypeScript and React Native
- Have some understanding or experience working on native iOS/Android projects or features
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a self starter attitude and ability to get your hands dirty
- Have the confidence to question and stress-test decisions made within the team
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA License: 19C9782
EA Personnel: R1326341