Our client is a regional System Integrator (SI) that specializes in providing bespoke IT solutions for businesses. It prides itself as being proactive consultants that propose practical and cost-effective IT solutions that help clients increase revenue and productivity.
The ideal candidate should be open to working in a fast-paced environment, with a continuous learning and mentoring culture. The Singapore office serves as a headquarter, while their offices in Malaysia serves the growing demand for IT services.
- Implement and maintain servers and network equipment in our office LAN/WAN environments and data center
- Network equipment including firewalls, switches, cables, hubs, routers, wireless adaptors, printer servers, mobile devices (Android/iOS) etc
- Provide primary backup and ensure effective administration of business network
- Develop and maintain comprehensive paperwork for implemented network
- Set up and monitor logs for any critical issues
- Restore servers from backups, and restore networks into operational state when servers / networks are down
- Perform administration and operational support in the area of security, network and VoIP
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology and/or relevant certification (maj in Network preferred)
- Minimum 5 years in IT system and Network support preferred
- Good judgement skill and able to make informed decision for technical matters
- Good understanding and strong technical skills in PC software and hardware technology
- Experience in Active Directory, Windows Domains, and common network protocols like HTTP, SMTP is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to multitask and strong time management skills
- A good team player who is able to work in a fast paced environment
- Work at Central Singapore (Bishan)
- Salary Up To $7500 (negotiable)
- Good career progression opportunity in a fast-growing company
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA License Number: 19C9782
EA Personnel Number: R1101820 (ANG Kong Way)