Our client is a leading corporate legal advisory firm with rich history in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong. Due to expansion, it is seeking competent and experienced individual with management experience to rise to the challenge.
- Arrange meetings for MD and Directors
- Sourcing, shortlist and selection of new hires
- Prepare reports, documents and presentation materials for MD and Directors
- Provide secretarial support, like scheduling meetings, appointments, mailing, and organizing office events
- Maintain office policies, and monitor office attendance
- Ensuring proper filing systems and record keeping procedures
- Ensure all staff are kept abreast of latest business trends, and organize training needs analysis when needed
- Possess at least a degree/diploma
- 5 years of office management and administration experiences
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management and good organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective people management skills is a must
- Key management personnel in company – must be strong in people-management
- Located near Nicoll Highway MRT Station
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA License Number: 19C9782
EA Personnel Number: EA Personnel Number: R1101820 (ANG Kong Way)