Our client is a regional System Integrator (SI) that specializes in providing bespoke IT solutions for businesses. It prides itself as being proactive consultants that propose practical and cost-effective IT solutions that help clients increase revenue and productivity.
The ideal candidate should be open to working in a fast-paced environment, with a continuous learning and mentoring culture. The Singapore office serves as a headquarter, while their offices in Malaysia serves the growing demand for IT services.
- Primarily responsible for IT Security solutions mainly in Rapid 7 and Cyberinc
- Work closely with business development team to bring forth solutions to clients
- Conduct security diagnosis and consultation to meet audit requirements
- Provide training to client on usage of various softwares
- Perpetually build strong goodwill and trust with clients
- Min Diploma in related discipline
- Min 3 years of experience in Presales Cyber Security Engineer
- Good understanding of security solutions such as Rapid 7 and Cyberinc
- Good knowledge in cyber security regulations and frameworks
- Be able to work independently
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA License Number: 19C9782
EA Personnel Number: R1101820 (ANG Kong Way)