Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with regional HQ in Singapore. Due to expansion, it is hiring a regional Regulatory Affairs to achieve regulatory goals.
- Prepare licensing submissions to the local and international relevant authorities
- Liaise with agencies to ensure successful product registration and licensing
- Maintain records of regulatory approvals
- Manage internal and external audits
- Establish organizational policies and guidelines
- Diploma/Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical or any equivalent studies
- At least 3 years’ experience in local/regional regulatory and/or quality affairs in Pharma/Medical Device
- Singaporeans only
- Work location at CBD area
- Remuneration Range: SGD71,500 – SGD104,000
More details will be shared over the phone if you’re shortlisted.
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
R1326341 (Ng Zhenyu)
EA License: 19C9782