Our client is a leading Advertising and Brand Communications agency that has business presence in South East Asia, with Singapore being the headquarter. Located at the west fringe of the Central Business District, the agency has a 5000sqf artsy-looking office. Due to expansion, the agency is looking for suitable Senior Art Director to join their rank in its Singapore headquarter, to form a 2nd creative team to grow with, and lead the team to new heights.
The ideal candidate should possess the necessary skills and experience to lead a team of fellow creatives, to drive the company’s strategic directions. Strong communication skill is crucial, for both internal and external exchanges.
- Define artistic direction and drive team to deliver as planned, in the area of advertising and branding for key government agencies and MNC clients
- Work with senior stakeholders and build common strategy and deliverable
- Make crucial decisions and oversee project developments
- Lead and develop campaign strategies from across different industries
- Build a strong and close-knit team to the success of every stakeholders in the company
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Advertising or Graphic Design
- Prior experience in creative agency setting with government agencies’ campaign conceptualization and design
- 5 years of experience as an Art Director
- Self-discipline and effective time management
- Fun loving personality
- A positive attitude and effective communication skills
- Salary negotiable
- Annual incentive trip
- Strong people-culture
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA License Number: 19C9782
EA Personnel Number: R1101820 (ANG Kong Way)