Senior Customer Services Executive
Our client company is a global collectible product designer and manufacturer recognized in the global scene. Due to expansion, it has an immediate requirement for candidate with both good administration and communication skills to join the team in Singapore.
· Supervise the day to day management activities of customer service in the accomplishment of customer care goals
· Develop strategies and plans for improving in customer support and customer relationship.
· Establish the standards for best customer support practices
· Ensure the satisfaction of customer and business partners needs to the best possible way
· Attend and follow up on invoices and daily outstanding issues .
· Min Diploma
· At least 5 years experience in Customer Service & Administrative Support role.
· Proficient in Ms Excel and Word.
· Positive, highly organized and ability to multi-tasks.
· High inter-personal skills; ability to interact with all levels of personnel
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
EA License Number: 19C9782
EA Personnel Number: R1101820 (ANG Kong Way)