Senior Marketing Executive
Our client is an international conglomerate, manufacturing and distributing multi-industrial products including medical devices, water and utilities systems, and consumer products. It has a diversified portfolio to serve different segments of customers. Due to expansion, they are looking for a senior marketer with at least 3 years in both conventional corporate marketing and digital marketing experience with the purpose of improving branding, marketing outreach and eventually sales.
- Identify marketing strategies for products
- Drive new product / service evaluation and idea generation programs
- Conduct research, market surveys, and evaluations .
- Developing service schemes and policies.
- Deliver product revenue growth, market share growth, establish business models and improve product profitability
- Developing marketing collateral
- Preparing and adapt marketing materials & customer presentations
- Conduct market research , gather of market intelligence & data for analysis..
- Propose and execute all digital marketing campaigns to achieved the brand’s objectives.
- Identify key conferences / exhibitions to leverage Company branding and visibility in the targeted markets.
- Min Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Business, Administration or related discipline
- Min 3 years of conventional and digital marketing experience in Medical or Healthcare field.
- Possess track record in successfully formulating and executing marketing campaigns in the Asia region is advantageous.
- High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop is preferred.
Strong analytical, creative thinking, interpersonal and communication skills with a positive attitude and take ownership in the roles.
- Must be a self-starter; with “can-do” attitude.
- Singaporeans only
- Work near Ang Mo Kio/Serangoon area
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA License Number: 19C9782
EA Personnel Number: R1101820 (ANG Kong Way)