Our client is a leading facility management company operating several grade A offices in downtown area.
The key responsibility includes operating and maintaining the mechanical, electrical and electronics installation in a tip top condition, and to assist the Engineer and Senior Technical Officer in day to day operations.
- Carry out service, maintenance/repair work, operate plants and equipment.
- Ensure equipment and plants are restored to operational condition at the shortest possible time and are in good working condition at all times.
- Assist in the event of emergency situation.
- Involved in preventive maintenance.
- Carry out ad-hoc improvement work to mechanical and electrical installation.
- Attend to tenant’s complaints and carry out investigation and repair work.
- Check and supervise contractor works
- Repair or resolve technical matters such as replacement of lighting
- Respond to tenants’ request such as adjustment of air-con temperature
- Update / report jobs status to managers
- May be appointed as lead for M&E projects
- Record plants operating conditions and utilities meters consumption.
- Documentation of breakdown and repair works.
- No educational requirement if you have at least 1 year of working experience in similar capacity
- Entry level candidate with Diploma or higher qualification with good working attitude would be advantageous
- Preferred field of study: Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical and any other related field.
- Good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in big team environment
- Willing to work shift (Morning 7.30-4.30 and Afternoon Shift 2-11pm)
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.